Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Chinese New Year

I'm not gonna lie. The past few New Year's Eves have pretty much come and gone while I was dreaming away (read: asleep). For some reason, (maybe because I have sleep issues) we don't really celebrate New Year's Eve. I'm basically a downer. :) ha! But anyway, THIS year is gonna be different. Actually, technically, it's going to be the same, but for Chinese New Year, we are going to PARTY LIKE IT'S 2010-- in Singapore.

I'm kind of, no, actually, I'm REALLY excited about Chinese New Year in Singapore. It's a 2-day Holiday! We'll actually be arriving on the night of the 14th of February, which is the first night of the Lunar New Year, so that should be really interesting.

You can look forward to reading about all of our Chinese New Year fun starting in just a few weeks. I'll be blogging about our entire trip to Singapore and India, just like I did a couple years ago.

I really love writing about my travels, and look very forward to going away especially because I get to write about it. This is going to be a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment