Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Long

This Blog has served me well, but if you've been reading for as long as I've been writing, you know I've been wanting to get my webpage going for over a year now.

I've finally done it, and have, in effect, made this blog redundant.

The blog has more space for pictures, has a nicer format, has a better place to showcase my art, has better album access....it's just better all around. You'll love it. And to top it all off, I've transferred all the old blogs from this website over there, so you can still go back and read what you might've liked in previous months/years.

You can find it at www.boogdoodle.com

Thanks for your readership. I hope you'll love the new site as much as I do. Be sure and hit the subscribe button to get automatic updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment