Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pics

I finally have some pics up, guys. It took me some time...I had to get the rest of Abby's pictures together, then I had to go through and weed out the ones you just wouldn't care about, then I had to put them all in an album and write captions. The captions are just pathetic, but you don't care about that, do you?

So without further ado, click on Album and then click on slideshow at the top left hand corner of the screen, and you will see a slideshow of the pics. Unfortunately, there are some other random pics that you have already seen at the beginning of the slideshow, but you can just fly through those by clicking on the right arrow until you're through them. There are about 30 or so pictures that you'll need to go through at the beginning before you get to the Singapore/India pictures.

Also, these pictures are not in any particular order (sorry!), so enjoy the randomness of it all.

I have been working on the videos and I'm about 1/3 of the way through. It's a really labor intensive process. What I may do is put up just 1 or 2 short videos for the blog and then do a long form video for family, because I can tell already that this thing is going to go a little long. :)

If you're lazy and you don't want to go to the website to look at the pictures with their beautiful high-resolution and larger picture size, you can just look at them below in the little slideshow I've created down there.

Either way, enjoy! TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment