Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Patience, My Dears

I told you it would take me some time. We made it home safely, which I'm sure is your main concern. ;) The last few days were kinda bo-ring being that I was relatively housebound due to my Delhi Belly. I did get a little visit in to Fabindia, which was amazing. That's GOT to be my favorite store in all of India. I bought 3 kurtas there, and to be honest, after trying everything on when I got home, they're the only 3 kurtas that fit me when I got home. Luckily I'm making plans to get back to the gym. I also lost about 4 lbs. in Singapore, so I'm pretty happy about that.

So I'm waiting to get Abby's pictures, which should be this weekend, and then I'll go through all the pictures and post some of the best ones -or- I might post a Picasa album of the best pictures of the trip. I'll also be editing the videos together so that you can see stuff like an Autorickshaw ride and a Textile factory, plus some interviews, if they make it in. :) You'll love it.

So be patient, keep checking back, and I'll be posting some great new stuff soon. Thanks for reading.

One more thing: I'm taping my Mother-in-law (Aai) cooking in my kitchen...making her traditional Indian meals. Is anyone interested in seeing these Indian recipes and cooking methods? If so, I might be able to edit these videos together and post some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment