Thursday, February 25, 2010

LAST DAY

So for the past 2 days, I’ve basically been spending my time between bathrooms. Once again, I’m sure, TMI. But it’s true. I’ve started the anti-biotic I got from my doctor before I got here, and I’m so glad I had the forethought to do that. Also, Aai has given me an herbal remedy which seems to really help, which is made up of grated nutmeg, coarse sugar, and ghee. At least it doesn’t taste bad!


Actually, it was that banana lassi that is to blame for my tummy troubles, but Abby is having tummy troubles of her own. She ate some grapes by accident the other day and is regretting it now...she hasn’t taken an antibiotic yet, but I keep telling her she should!


Speaking of Abby, she left last night at midnight. On a jetplane. She couldn’t get on the same flight as us, so she had to leave a day early. We were all kinda sad that we couldn’t leave on the same day, but we were also in a sober mood, realizing that we’d come this far together, and that Abby is very capable of making it to the US on her own. She’s got it handled.


Today we just tie up loose ends here in Bombay and then get on the plane and go. It’ll be more than 24 hours of travel before we reach the US. I’ll write you guys up a synopsis and post pictures and videos you haven’t seen before when I get back, it’ll just take me some time.


Thanks for reading, guys. It sure has been fun writing this blog. I loved every minit of it. :) TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment